D O N A T I O N S
The Children's Shakespeare Theatre is an official not-for-profit organization under 501c3. Our productions are paid for and supported in large part through the generosity of our supporting community.
If you are able to make a personal or corporate donation on our behalf, please send it to:
DONATE TO CST every time you shop at AMAZON.COM
at AmazonSmile. Select CST and Amazon will donate a portion of your transaction to CST without charging you anything extra!
|or simply click here to:|
Tier 2: Delightful Donors ($250 - $499)
Donors receive everything the Friends do plus
• A poster from the 2015 CST production of Hamlet
• A CST car magnet
Tier 3: Charming Contributors ($500 - $749)
Contributors receive everything the Donors do plus
• 2 Tickets to Opening Night for a show of your choice in the 2015-16 season.
Tier 4: Stupendous Supporters ($750 - $999)
Supporters receive everything the Contributors do plus
• a bound and signed script from the 2015 CST production of Hamlet
Tier 5: Benevolent Benefactors ($1,000 - $2,499)
Benefactors receive everything the Supporters do plus
• Tickets to EVERY Opening Night of the CST 2015-16 season
• Lunch with the Artistic Director & Chair of the Board of Directors
Tier 6: Angels & Ministers of Grace ($2,500 - above)
Angels receive everything the Benefactors do plus
• a special die-cut script from Hamlet
• A reading or group workshop of your choice for up to 19 friends, led by Artistic Director Diana Green.
You can also contact us and we would be glad to discuss this and answer any questions, either at the address above or via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to monetary donations, there are also many creative ways to make in-kind donations. Here are some ideas:
• theater professionals are always joyfully welcomed to teach workshops for our actors in voice, fight techniques, dance and movement
• donations of fabrics are always needed for making costumes
• catering a CST event or furnishing the concession stand for a performance
• printing of programs, posters or postcards
• printing of T-shirts, hats or jackets
• new lighting equipment
• a sound system
• a secure storage facility
• additional venues offered for a performance
We graciously thank you for any help you can offer us. Your support is most welcome!